- ½ kg chopped cabbage (white and slightly purple)
- 3 carrots, grated on a coarse grater
- 2 red peppers cut as matchsticks (julienne style)
- 1 green pepper also cut in julienne style
- ½ bunch chopped parsley
- 2 sprigs of chopped celery
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, chopped or crushed
- ½ cup of vinegar tea
- ½ glasses of wine
- Olive oil
- Olives for garnish
- From the cabbage you remove all the damaged outer leaves and chop them into a deep bowl or salad bowl
- Wash the peppers, remove their stalks and their seeds and cut them like matchsticks (julienne). Chop the parsley and rub or crush garlic.
- Pour the peppers, the garlic and the parsley in the salad. Add salt and pepper and mix the salad.
- Add olive oil, vinegar and water and mix the salad again
- Cover the bowl and let your salad in a cool place or in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours before serving it.
If you mind the garlic but you like it’s taste, you can avoid using garlic and instead just spread on with a cut clove the walls of the bowl.